Creamy Herb Dressing
This creamy herb dressing is a classic and versatile recipe. Made with silken tofu, this recipe is loaded with hidden protein that adds to the creamy texture. This dressing is not limited to salads but can also be used on entrees such as chicken, fish, tempeh, and more- get creative with it!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: n/a
Yields: 8 servings
- 1/2 cup silken tofu
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tbsps fresh oregano
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Purée tofu in a food processor.
- Add garlic, parsley and oregano and pulse 4-5 times.
- Add buttermilk, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Purée until all ingredients are combined.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- This can be kept in an air-tight container for up to two weeks. Be sure to shake the container well before use.
- Use on salads for a bright and decadent summer salad. Try adding to grain salads, potato salad, or cold pasta dishes.
Crunchy Mama Tip:
Add in a few drops of the Passion 4 Life Vitamin D3, K12, Omega3 liquid supplement. This is a great way to get in some extra nutrients, or an easy way to incorporate your daily vitamins.