Prep Time: 20 minutes
Yields: 8-10 popsicles (depending on the size of your popsicle molds)
- 2 cups chopped watermelon
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1-inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1/4 cup dried hibiscus flowers
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup (optional - adjust to taste)
- In a small saucepan, combine the dried hibiscus flowers and water. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let it steep for an additional 10 minutes. Strain the hibiscus infusion into a bowl and let it cool to room temperature.
- In a blender, combine the chopped watermelon, fresh mint leaves, grated ginger, and the cooled hibiscus infusion. Blend until smooth. If desired, add honey or maple syrup to sweeten the mixture to your taste.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds, leaving a little space at the top for expansion as they freeze.
- Place the popsicle molds in the freezer for about 1 hour. Insert popsicle sticks into each mold, then continue freezing for at least 4-6 hours, or until completely solid.
- To unmold the popsicles, briefly run warm water over the outside of the molds to loosen them.
- Serve and enjoy these refreshing Ginger Hibiscus & Mint Watermelon Popsicles on a hot day!
Crunchy Mama Tip:
Mix in pieces of dark chocolate for extra flavor and an added sweetness. Cut the bar into pieces and add to the batter once on the griddle.
To empower your immunity and boost the nutritional value, blend in supplements such as liquid vitamins or mushroom blends, check out your options here. You can find a wide range of immune-boosting supplements in our collection. Get creative and customize your popsicles with the supplements that best suit your wellness needs.
Enjoy a delicious treat that not only satisfies your taste buds but also supports your overall health!