Refresh, revitalize, and energize your body with this smoothie! Full of nutrients- this smoothie is totally customizable. Add in all your favorites, or make it exactly how we do.
Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
Prep Notes: When preparing smoothies don't worry about exact measurements, think ratios.
• 1 C liquid
• 2 handfuls of fruit (fresh or frozen)
• 2 handfuls of tender greens or chopped vegetables
• Optional add-in's (superfoods such as protein powder, collagen, seeds, herbs, spices) – usually a tbsp of one or two, don’t add too many at once.
Cooking Time: 1-2 mins in blender
Yields: 1 servings- double ratios for more servings
- Soak flaxseeds overnight (about 1 tbps), add everything including the water to your smoothie the next day.
- 1 C milk of your choice (I prefer plant based milks)
- 1 small avocado
- 1 pear
- dates* (you can put 1 per cup or more, it depends how sweet you want the smoothie)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 piece of aloe meat
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil or avocado oil
- Blend and drink or eat with a spoon if it’s too thick.
Create your own smoothie using your favorite ingredients and have fun experimenting with different combinations!
Crunchy Mama Tip:
Supplement this smoothie with a Vitamin D3, K12, and Omega3 dropper that promote calcium absorption and supports bone, cardiovascular, and muscle health.
Credit: Wanda Malhotra