Almond Butter Banana Cookies
These delicious banana cookies can be enjoyed for breakfast, as a snack, or as dessert. They are made with wholesome ingredients that are high in protein, fiber, and healthy fats, making them a great option for anyone looking for a guilt-free treat. Give this recipe a try, and enjoy the delicious combination of flavors and textures in every bite!
• 3 cups rolled oats⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
• 3 large bananas, mashed⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
• 3/4 cups almond butter⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
• 1 tsp vanilla⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
• White chocolate (broken into chips)⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
• Sliced almonds⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
• Unsweetened coconut flakes (optional)⠀
- Preheat oven to 350F. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- With a spoon make them into cookie balls and line them up on a non-stick baking sheet, prefer to use parchment paper, bake for 15 minutes or until golden.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Let us know what you think!
Crunchy Mama Tip:
Add in Pacari's Pink Salt Chocolate bar or Pacari's 70% Raw Cacao bar for extra sweetness and more of chocolatey flavor. Adding extra chocolate will make this treat even more dessert like and is the perfect sweet treat.