The Scars Essential Oil Blend is a specialized combination of Carrot Seed, Frankincense and Patchouli essential oils and organic Rose Hip and Arnica Carrier Oils that are chosen for their potential benefits in supporting skin health, promoting wound healing and reducing the appearance of scars. Here's a breakdown of the key ingredients:
1. Carrot Seed Essential Oil: Carrot seed oil contains antioxidants and other nutrients that can aid in the regeneration of the skin. It can help in the healing of scars and other wounds, and it may even help to reduce the appearance of scars over time.
2. Frankincense Essential Oil: it has a rich, woody aroma and it has been traditionally used to soothe skin, even out skin tone and kill bacteria. With its anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties, Frankincense may promote the growth of new skin cells, tighten the skin, and reduce the appearance of scars.
3. Patchouli Essential Oil: with its earthy and musky scent, Patchouli can speed up the wound healing process by helping regenerate cells. Patchouli has its skin-rejuvenating properties that can reduces the appearance of blemishes, cuts, bruises and scars, promoting a smoother skin.
4. Rose Hip Organic Carrier Oil: extracted from the seeds of rose hips, it is rich in essential fatty acids and vitamins A and C. It is often used for its potential to promote skin regeneration and reduce the appearance of scars, wrinkles, and acne.
5. Arnica Organic Oil: derived from the arnica flower. Arnica is one of the most remarkable natural anti-inflammatory products available. Arnica is an essential product for bruising, swelling, and healing. Arnica will also help break up scar tissue and soften the appearance of scars, old and new.
6. Vitamin E: may prevent scarring by helping your skin to retain moisture while boosting collagen production. It is an antioxidant that helps to protect your skin from damage caused by free radicals. It is often used to support skin health and promote healing.
The combination of these essential oils and carrier oils is intended to create a blend that is beneficial for minimizing the appearance of scars, promoting skin regeneration, and providing nourishment to the skin. It's important to note that results can vary from person to person, and consistent, long-term use may be needed for noticeable effects. You may start to see results after a month of using Scars Essential Oil Blend..
The Scars Essential Oil Blend is a specialized combination of Carrot Seed, Frankincense and Patchouli essential oils and organic Rose Hip and Arnica Carrier Oils that are chosen for their potential benefits in supporting skin health, promoting wound healing and reducing the appearance of scars.
HOW TO USE:
Topical use: Apply and massage it to your wounds or scars. Don't use it on fresh cuts. Use it 2 to 3 times daily.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use if skin irritation/sensitivity occurs.
The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.